Design, Illustration, Motion and Photography Juries Meet To Select This Year’s Winners
- ADC Annual Awards Winners, Part Two
- ADC 93rd Annual Awards Winners, Part One
- Announcing the 2014 Tomorrow Awards Winners
- Festival Fodder: Bobby Hill at Art@TheJames
- Festival Workshop Presenter: Ian Padgham
- Festival Presenter: Clive Wilkinson
- Design, Illustration, Motion and Photography Juries Meet To Select This Year's Winners
- Behind The Cube: kbs+’s “Jay Z Gold Window”
- Behind The Cube: Y&R New York's "Roam Free" and "Race The Sun"
- A Jury Chair's Perspective: Nigel Parry
Last week in New York City, the weather was all over the map, from deep freeze to blizzards to torrential rains. Inside the ADC Gallery, however, the temperature only rose, as four of the ADC 93rd Annual Awards juries met to discuss debate and ultimately select the hottest entries, the submissions that will take home the Cubes this April.
While the bulk of last week’s judging was done by the illustrious Design Jury, led by Chip Kidd, three other juries were also engaged in selecting the very best, most well crafted submissions: the Illustration Jury, guided by Grace Lee; the Motion Jury, led by Orion Tait; and the Photography Jury, headed by Nigel Parry.
While we can’t show you the winners just yet, we do invite you to check out the beautiful behind the scenes videos of all four days of judging.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks as we take you to the tropical paradise of Costa Rica, where judging for the Advertising and Interactive categories will take place, and then back to New York for the Tomorrow Awards Monster Judges.