Behind The Cube: BBH New York’s “Perfect Day”
- Festival Fodder: Bobby Hill at Art@TheJames
- Festival Workshop Presenter: Ian Padgham
- Festival Presenter: Clive Wilkinson
- Design, Illustration, Motion and Photography Juries Meet To Select This Year's Winners
- Behind The Cube: kbs+’s “Jay Z Gold Window”
- Behind The Cube: Y&R New York's "Roam Free" and "Race The Sun"
- A Jury Chair's Perspective: Nigel Parry
- Behind The Cube: kbs+'s "A Window Into The Near Future"
- Behind The Cube: Wieden+Kennedy NY's "Beach"
- Ask a Jury Member: Todd Waterbury
In the latest video of ADC’s Behind The Cube series, Ari Weiss, Executive Creative Director of BBH New York, chats about “Perfect Day”, the newest spot for the Sony PlayStation 4 launch. Ari talks about the challenges of conveying what the actors represented, as well as how the classic Lou Reed song dictated the editing.
You just might have your very own “perfect day” this April if you win a Cube or two at the ADC 93rd Annual Awards! But hurry; the deadlines in all categories are fast approaching!